Store opened in Suffolk, Virginia in 1959 by Raymond and Florence
Butler at it's present location on Godwin Boulevard. The store
has been family owned since then.
The store, in addition to supplying needs of local anglers,
sold sausage and meats for families during the winter months.
In 2001, Michael and Brandy Butler took over the family business.
Shortly after that, John Butler took the reins of running the
store, after retiring from his job as a maintenance mechanic
supervisor for the state of North Carolina.